Tuesday, May 9, 2006

How I and The Wise Created a Demon of the Second Kind to Defeat the Pirate Pugg

46 minutes ago I became officially finished with the Spring 2006 semester at LTU. Last night I stayed up late finishing a collage self portrait showing my agony and nerves a-raging across a landscape of fear and worry. The class did indeed enjoy it. And now I'm done.

And it is sunny. If I wanted to, I could sit completely still for the rest of the day and not worry about homework or building systems or the names of impressionist painters. It feels so good I could cry.

15 days.

I would like for you to contact me, if you are reading this and enjoy my company, to hang out soon and often. All I have is work. And rock performances. I want to spend as much time around a vast multitude of folk as is allowed by state law.

Also, as I lay in half sleep this morning, listening to the Wise cry to be let out onto the porch, in between thinking of throwing him against the wall, I also thought of some strange things. Like, being rid of all oral languages. Instead replacing communication through food....for instance....a half eaten icecream sandwhich could signify that I need a ride to the grocery store. Or a withered apple to signify that I am late getting my taxes done. A pile of seven grapes, three green and four purple (one of which has been peeled of it's skin) could mean that my favorite show, Knight Rider, is on in twelve minutes so please go get the potato chips.

Or what about squirt guns? We could all carry around squirt guns and squirt eachother to communicate....maybe in morse code?

Basically, I'm tired of hearing everyone's voice. Grab a granola bar or a Super-Soaker and let's chat.

Actually, I love your voice. My favorite voices are those of Mollie, The Wise, my dad and of course Tom Waits.

I'm going to go read a book in the sun now. I'm free all summer now. Let us get together and create moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment