Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Faring Thee Well, Tour Blog, Butterfly Knife

ear friends, relatives and enemies,

As you may or may not know, as of this Friday, June 8th, I shall be on the road until the end of July traveling with me band Canada. It is our first full national US tour and we'll be criss-crossing the country for almost 8 weeks. I just wanted to let you know that though I won't be around physically, if you ever have need of me, feel free to call me. I will be checking my email as often as I can, but it may only be a couple of times a week, if that.

Also, upon returning from tour at the end of July, I will no longer be living in Ferndale but will be sharing a farmhouse with some bandmates in Ann Arbor and I wanted to pass on my new mailing address. I will no longer be getting any mail to my Ferndale address as of August 1st and will instead be getting mail at my new address.

So please make note and feel free to send letters, postcards, pictures and candy to me at that address. I won't be seeing most of you for some time but know that you are and will remain in my thoughts as I snake down countless roads through the lonely winds of this sprawling land called America. Be well and safe and I hope this summer treats you well.

Steven Rajewski II

Also, you can read our tour blog and find out what kind of strange danger we get ourselves into..... thecanadianfront.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment